How much will my monthly payment be?
HTML Mortgage Calculator from MortgageCalculator.biz
The mortgage calculator helps you find a match for your financial situation
You will need to input the following:
- Loan Amount: How much you will need to borrow from the lender.
- Interest Rate: The interest rate advertised by the lender
- Length: Amount of time it takes to repay the loan (typically 15 or 30 years)
Press calculate to see your monthly loan payment.
Rent vs Buy
Should you rent or buy?
We all want to make financially sound decisions. This calculator will help you compare the costs of renting versus buying.
- Step 1: Renting Costs
- Step 2: Home Value and Costs
- Step 3: Loan Details
- Step 4: Tax Details
Note: The length of these calculations will be based on ‘Years Before Sell’ value in Step 2
- Monthly Rent Savings will show how much you will save per month if you rent versus buy
- Total Rent Savings will show the difference in payments: positive value is money saved if choosing to rent. Negative value is money saved if choosing to buy.
- Home Purchase Benefits takes all factors into consideration (payments, loan interest, home value) and shows the benefit from the equity in choosing to buy